Thursday, December 18, 2014

Branching out on my own - the launch of Red Over Blue

Hello all,

I have been a periodic contributor to this blog for a number of years now, and though I have enjoyed posting my various wares for your viewing pleasure, I have oft pined after having my own blog space to hawk my crazy ideas and shiny things. In light of the recent sales of several large projects (as posted on this blog over the past months), I feel I must start my own space. To this end, I have constructed my blog, which will be my new voice on the interwebz.

I would like to officially announce the launch of:


The goal of this blog is to reach out to the "everyman" of the miniature wargaming hobby. Some blogs and websites can be intimidating with impossibly godlike paintjobs that leave the rest of us wondering "how'd they do that?" I seek to break down these barriers and show the average wargamer that high-end tabletop quality painted miniatures are easily achievable and fun to do!





I have started with a series of articles, including three photo showcase posts: Warlord Games' German Fallschirmjagers, Warlord Games' Sdkfz 250/1, and Warlord Games' Universal Carriers. I have also included a step by step guide on how to build your own gaming mat, as well as a "Blast From The Past" article reminiscing about a project that has since left me, 28mm WW1.
I have many interesting articles and posts planned for the near future as well as sales.

And speaking of sales, I have kicked off the blog with the sale of a complete GW The Hobbit Escape From Goblin Town boxed set, painted to an expert level.

I have enjoyed my time as a contributor to Much Ado About Nothing and I hope you take a look at my new venture and become a new follower.

Thankyou, and happy holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment